BJO 2019 Entry form
***ENTRIES FOR THE BELGIAN JUNIOR OPEN ARE CLOSED***
Below you can find the online entry form for the Belgian Junior Open 2019 that will be held in Herentals from the 31st October – 3rd November 2019.
Click here for the invitation.
All categories have a maximum draw of 32 players.
- There are no individual entries allowed
- Entries can only be made by the Member National Association. Entries from countries not associated with the ESF will have to provide a contact person from their Official Federation. That person will have to take responsibility for all entries from that country.
- All players will stay at the tournament hotels, Sport Vlaanderen sporthotel and Best Western Plus Aldhem Grobbendonk.
- Entries must be made online. You will automatically receive a confirmation by mail. If not, contact Kim Hannes – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All players must have an active, paid-for ESID.
- All players will have to wear approved protective eye guards.
- Closing date is 2nd October.
The tournament will start at 14.00 on Thursday, 31st October.
We look forward to welcoming you and your players to Herentals.